Enrolment at St Anthony's Preschool
ENROLMENTS FOR PRESCHOOL IN 2023 REMAIN OPEN
Please contact us on 6231 0491 or via email on email@example.com if you are considering us for Preschool for your child in 2023. We will be able to discuss the current options available and answer any questions you may have. You can also find further information below.
Click here to watch a virtual tour of our wonderful Preschool
Policies and Documents
2023 Preschool Enrolment Booklet
Enrolment Policy and Other Related Documents
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
Click here to access an enrolment application form
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $55 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of your interview.
|Administration Officer:||Olivia Le & Emma Neal|