St Anthony's Early Learning Centre
St Anthony's Early Learning Centre provides high quality early childhood education and care for the children of North Tuggeranong; catering for children in the suburbs of Wanniassa, Kambah, Oxley, Monash, Greenway and Bonython. The staff and children of the ELC are a vital part of the school community and share the school's facilities.
St Anthony's ELC enables your child to take their first step into Catholic Education. We embrace the broader vision, mission and underpinning values of St Anthony's Parish Primary and St Thomas the Apostle Primary Schools and welcome families from many faith backgrounds who support the Catholic ethos of the schools.
St Anthony's ELC is a safe welcoming environment where we work to develop effective partnerships with parents, families and the wider community. We encourage family participation in all aspects of our ELC including day to day learning experiences, excursions, special events and the Parent & Friends Association. The Early Learning Centre can be contacted on 6231 0491.
Policies and Documents
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
Early Years Framework
The centre will aim to provide every child with opportunities to grow, learn, pray, play, make new friends and develop a foundation for future success as: a person, a learner, a community member and a contributor to society. The program offered is based on: our Catholic ethos and values, the principles of child development and the uniqueness of the individual, a curriculum that recognises play as the primary tool for children's learning, a philosophy that encourages and enables children to feel positive about themselves.
|Administration Officers:||Emma and Olivia|